About Wilshire Residences
Wilshire Residences is an exclusive freehold condominium brought to you by a joint venture between Roxy-Pacific Holdings and Tong Eng Group. Situated on 30 Farrer Road, Wilshire Residences heart of prime district 10.
The 85-unit project is conveniently located within walking distance (600m) of Farrer Road MRT Station. Plus, the bus stop is just in front of Wilshire Residences. These are the supported bus services: 48, 93, 153, 165, 174, 186, 855, 961, 961#, 5N. By car, you can connect to the Pan Island Expressway and Ayer Rajah Expressway within 5 minutes.
At first look, Wilshire Residences... Read More exudes modernity. The exterior is well-defined by clean lines and a sleek aesthetic. With floor-to-ceiling windows, there is no shortage of stunning views from the comforts of your home.
Spoilt for choice when it comes to recreation and food
To the East of Wilshire Residences, the lush green view from the Botanic Gardens is sure to imbue a relaxing sense of tranquility.
If you are looking for a different vibe from the daily deluge of bustling city life, head South East towards Dempsey Hill for a laid-back atmosphere coupled with a delectable meal. Enjoy your evening in the hip and quaint neighbourhood nestled away on the fringe of Orchard Road.
A 5 minute bus ride to the West brings you to the happening Holland Village area. If you are looking to scratch that hipster cafe itch, you need not look too far. If you are craving for local food, you can find the Empress Road Market and Food Centre just next door.
Education for all ages
Nearby, you will be able to find some of Singapore’s top educational institutions ranging from preschool to JC. This is great news for young families with small kids or more mature families with older children. These are some of the notable schools in the vicinity.
- Primary School: Henry Park Primary School, Nanyang Primary School, New Town Primary School, Raffles Girl Primary School
- Secondary School: Queensway Secondary School, St Margaret's Secondary School, Singapore Chinese Girls' School, St Joseph Institution, Nanyang Girls' High School, Raffles Girls School
- Junior College: Hwa Chong Institution, National Junior College, Eunoia Junior College, Anglo Chinese Junior College
- International/Integrated schools: Anglo Chinese School International/ Tanglin Trust School
- Buyers looking for good food and recreational options
- Landlords looking for easily rent-able properties (near good schools, near Farrer Road MRT, near CBD)
- Buyers looking long-term investment or home as Wilshire Residences is a freehold development
A wealth of accessibility ~ Located a short walk from Farrer Road MRT station on the Circle Line, easily connected to the CBD, the city centre and the rest of Singapore.
Education for all levels ~ Surrounded by some of Singapore’s top educational institutions including Hwa Chong Institution, National Junior College, and Nanyang Primary School.
A deep focus on nature ~ Featuring a sky terrace and unique garden-themed features, including cascading gardens, spice gardens, lily ponds and flower terraces.